FREE Short Sale, Foreclosure &
1st Time Home Buyer Seminar
DO YOU KNOW WHAT A SHORT SALE IS?
DO YOU KNOW WHAT THE DIFFERENCE IS BETWEEN A SHORT SALE, A PRE-FORECLOSURE & A FORECLOSURE??
ARE YOU CURIOUS ABOUT THE DEALS THAT CAN BE HAD IN YOUR OWN NEIGHBORHOOD?
ARE YOU WONDERING ABOUT YOUR FINANCING OPTIONS?
NOW is the perfect opportunity to become a real estate investor!!
Hurry! Limited Seating!! Reserve Your Seat Now!!
Learn what a short sale is and how it is different from a foreclosure in a seminar where all your questions will be answered. You will walk away knowing exactly what you need to know to either buy your first home, or buy your first investment. Those who are having trouble with the loan modifications and don’t know what to do next, will also get their questions answered. A lending specialist will be on hand to inform you about the various loan programs available. All attendees will receive FREE access to ListingBook.com!
This event is not to be missed!
When: Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Where: Richard Realty Group, Inc. Conference Room
5411 Avenida Encinas, Carlsbad, 92008
Time: 6 p.m.
Everything you need to know before buying or selling a short sale or foreclosure and everything a 1st time home-buyer or investor should know:
- Learn about the home buying process
- Learn why buying a short sale or foreclosure is different
- Learn how to write an offer that gets accepted
- Learn why buying a short sale is a great idea
- Receive FREE access to ListingBook.com just for showing up!
- Uncover the costs involved in home ownership
- Determine how much home you can afford
- Explore affordable financing options
- Apply for pre-approval and start house hunting immediately!*
- You may be able to afford more home than you thought!
Enter to win a $50 gas card!**
*This is not a promise to lend.
**Must be present to win.
Barbara Whisenant (DRE# 01357594)
Cathie Nichols (DRE# 01348503)
Nancy Osco (DRE# 00801918)