- The median price for all North County home sales - attached and detached - increased to $495,000 in June 2013 compared to $485,000 in May 2013.
- Detached homes in North County rose 1.71 percent in June 2013 to $565,000 compared to $555,500 in May 2013. June 2013 was the highest reported SFD median prices in North County since January 2008.
- Year-over median SFD price in North San Diego County jumped 20.21 percent, compared to $470,000 reported in June 2012.
- The countywide median SFD price increased 2.32 percent to $429,750 in June 2013 compared to $420,000 in May 2013.
- Year-over non-North County median price jumped 23.49 percent compared to $348,000 in June 2012, a 15-month trend of year-over median price increases.
- The number of North San Diego SFD listings (active and contingent) rose 5.97 percent in June 2013 compared to May 2013.
- The number of sold North San Diego County SFD units decreased 5.76 percent in June 2013 compared to May 2013. Year-over sold SFD units decreased 0.88 percent compared to June 2012.
- Median days-on-market for single-family detached homes sold in North County increased to 19 days in June 2013 compared to 18 days in May 2013.
Barbara Whisenant DRE# 01357594
Follow me on Twitter: @barbarawhis
Be my Friend on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/barbarawhis
Be my Fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/homes4salesd
Read my Blog: http://www.barbarawhis.com
Visit my Real Estate website: http://www.Homes4SaleSanDiego.com