If you need to sell you home, the holidays could be the best time to sell.
Below are several reasons why the holidays are a great time to list your home.
1. There is Less Competition for Buyers.
2. Winter Prospects are More Serious Buyers.
3. Your Home Looks Better During the Holidays.
4. One of the Highest Percentages of “Listings Sold” to “Listings Taken” Occurs During This Time of Year.
5. You May Receive More Money for Your Home Now—Because You Have Less Competition.
6. Throughout the Holiday Season, You May Restrict Showings During Your Personal Family Events
7. Buyers Have More Time to Look at Homes During Holidays, Especially During Vacations.
9. By Selling Now, You Can Have a Delayed Closing or Extended Occupancy Until the Beginning of the Following Year if You Want.
10. When You Sell During the Winter, You Have an Opportunity to Buy During the Spring, When Many Homes are on the Market.
11. You May Have Fewer Actual Showings, but More Qualified and Motivated Prospects.
12. Corporate Transferees, Who Need to Buy a Home Now, Can’t Wait Until Spring.
Call me today for more information.
Your Friend in the Business
Follow me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/barbarawhis
Be my Friend on Facebook: Barbara Whisenant http://www.facebook.com/barbarawhis
Be my Fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/homes4salesd
Read my Blog: http://www.barbarawhis.com
Visit my Real Estate website: http://www.Homes4SaleSanDiego.com
Visit my Nu-Skin website: http://barbaraw.nsedreams.com
P.S. It's my intention to build lifelong relationships one client at a time. If you know of a friend, co-worker or family member who has a real estate need, please contact me. Your personal referrals are the greatest compliment I can receive!
A Division of Richard Realty Groups, Inc 5411 Avenida Encinas, Suite 110, Carlsbad, CA. 92008 Cell: (760) 583-2107 eFax: (760) 496-1649 DRE# 01357594