- The median price for all North County home sales - attached and detached - increased to $485,000 in May 2013 compared to $470,000 in April 2013.
- Detached homes in North County rose 3.83 percent in May 2013 to $555,500 compared to $535,000 in April 2013.
- Year-over median SFD price in North San Diego County jumped 23.72 percent, compared to $449,000 reported in May 2012.
- Spring 2013 has reported the highest median prices in North County since mid-2008.
- The countywide median SFD price increased five percent to $420,000 in May 2013 compared to $400,000 in April 2013.
- Year-over non-North County median price jumped 21.74 percent compared to $345,000 in May 2012, a 14-month trend of year-over median price increases.
- The number of North San Diego SFD listings (active and contingent) rose 5.35 percent in May 2013 compared to April 2013.
- The number of sold North San Diego County SFD units increased 11.49 percent in May 2013 compared to April 2013. Year-over sold SFD units increased 12.54 percent compared to May 2012.
- Median days-on-market for single-family detached homes sold in North County decreased to 18 days in May 2013 compared to 19 days in April 2013.
- The HomeDex affordability percentage for all homes in North San Diego County decreased to 34 percent in May 2013, compared to 36 percent in April 2013.
Barbara Whisenant DRE# 01357594
Follow me on Twitter: @barbarawhis
Be my Friend on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/barbarawhis
Be my Fan on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/homes4salesd
Read my Blog: http://www.barbarawhis.com
Visit my Real Estate website: http://www.Homes4SaleSanDiego.com